As a result of selection for paid internship with further employment in BIGroup, Construction and Investment Holding №1 in Kazakhstan: the total number of applications was 361 students of the 3,4 year, young professionals after graduation took part in the selection for an internship. Selection was conducted in the following stages:
- CV with a mark “internship”;
- Essay on the topic: “What contribution can I bring to BIGroup now and in the future?”
- Comprehensive assessment in the form of a business game.
The following KAZGUU students with good results were selected to the internship program in BIGroup:
|Alisher Akylbekov||Accounting and Auditing||KAZGUU||2016|
|Malika Mustafina||Accounting and Auditing||KAZGUU||2015|
|Diana Abeeva||International Law||KAZGUU||2017|
|Maksat Esetov||International Law||KAZGUU||2015|
|Ainur Bektemirova||International Law||KAZGUU||2017|
The program includes:
- internship in the Holding divisions.
- special corporate training program in Corporate University.
- participation in group projects.
- Salary and bonus compensation for effective interns.
- Employment of interns who showed the best results during the internship.
Each participant, who passed the competition successfully, was awarded an invitation certificate for an internship program.
Coordinator of the Practice, Career and Employment Office