Samruk-Kazyna JSC, in cooperation with Samruk-Kazyna Corporate University, invite
university graduates who received their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in 2017, to take part in the “Zhas Orken” internship programme.
Twenty young graduates will spend 20 months in the subsidiaries of Samruk-Kazyna JSC. This is a unique opportunity to kick-start a career: studying and working in Kazakhstan’s largest industrial enterprises. The winners of the competition will receive a monthly stipend, free travel to the site of internship, and free accommodation.
Successful interns will have a chance to continue their professional development in the companies of Samruk-Kazyna JSC. The best ones will be offered employment in the national companies of Kazakhstan.
Programme mission: develop Kazakhstan’s talented youth.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree awarded in 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION
Candidates are selected through a competition, by determining their potential
The competition consists of 4 stages.
Applications are submitted online from 1 April to 1 July 2017, via the competition’s official website:https://www.skcu.kz/zhasorken/
Stage 1 (remote): Online registration, consisting of 3 parts:
- Application (filled in and submitted on the official website https://www.skcu.kz/zhasorken/)
- Motivation essay
- Online case study
Stage 2 (on-site, in Astana, Almaty, and regions):
- Apptitude tests assessing the participants’ ability to work with numeric, tabular, and graphical data
- Behavioural test assessing typical and preferred style of behaviour in professional settings
Stage 3 (on-site, in Astana):
- Motivation assessment – questionnaires measuring levels of energy employed in solving problems.
- Competence interview directed at detailed analysis of the candidate’s normal behaviour in different situations.
Competition committee – a collegial body that selects the winners of the competition in accordance with its terms and conditions. The list of committee members is approved by the organising committee.
Within 30 days of the committee’s decision to enrol a candidate on the “Zhas Orken” internshipprogramme, the candidate must sign a contract with Samruk–Kazyna Corporate University.
The winners of the competitions go through the training and development programme, which consists of three stages:
- Orientation, presenting the details of the programme
- 4-week training course at Samruk-Kazyna Corporate University:
- Individual efficiency
- Business writing
- Effective presentation skills
- Change management
- Project management
- Team efficiency
- One-week course at the Deloitte training centre (Moscow)
The intership takes 20 months. The interns will spend 5 months in four different subsidiaries of Samruk-Kazyna JSC, depending on their professional specialisation.