As a part of notary training from 8 to 12 of April M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University Law School holds an in-person seminar and from 22 to 27 of April it will organize a “CIVIL LAW AND NOTARIAL PRACTICE UNDER DIFFERENTIAL CONDITIONS” online seminar.
Program seminar includes courses on law enforcement notarial and judicial practice relevant issues on the following topics:
● Smart contracts and contracts performance automation
● Digital objects and dealing with it
● Law of Succession in Notarial practice
● Land tenure in Notarial practice
● Marriage and family contracts in Notarial practice
● Division of matrimonial property. Allotment share
● Notarial functions and notary responsibility
● Executive inscription and providing evidence
Total hours – 30.
Seminar participants will receive certificates.
The program is accredited by Republican Notarial Chamber and successful development of it will allow to assign 5 points to certificate holders.
List of the Seminar participants
1. Albina T. Khassanova
2. Gulnara A. Aldamzharova
3. Ayasifiya Zh. Asylova
4. Gulmira M. Akhmetova
5. Olzhas B. Ayaganov
6. Aliya Kh. Bekpolova
7. Bakhyt Birnazarova
8. Zhumagul E. Doszhanova
9. Assembly T. Erzhanova
10. Venera A. Zhantemirova
11. Dulat E. Zhexembin
12. Maral A. Kunuspekova
13. Aliya E. Moldagulova
14. Gulzhan N. Nurgaliyeva
15. Dana K. Tashmagambetova